Digimon Adventure 2020 Episode 27 Podcast Discussion
May and Quinn discuss episode 27; DigiVore (again), plot devices, creepy children, being all too hopeful for good plot, and how Taichi should be well and truly dead by now.
- Intro: 0.00.00-0.14.39
- Synopsis: 0.14.40-0.55.59
- Discussion: 0.56.00-1.31.36
- Outro: 1.31.37-1.37.18
- Blog review
- Koromon not Tokomon
- Dumb skit by May
- Onkei’s twitter
- Chisai’s art of the Devimon breakup villain sleepover.
You can help out the podcast and blog in the following ways:
- Donate via our PayPal
- Nabbing something cool from our Redbubble
- Our Patreon (if you’d like to make more than just a one-off donation)!
- May’s ko-fi account!
- By spreading the word!
And thank you to our supporters on Patreon; Joe, Steven Reeves, Kaida Washi, Chisai, Kyle, Lizmet, Nicholas, MetalMamemon, Sam, Spiral, SilverHairedFreak25, Magnus, Lucas, Blindman, and Jaephus!
Be sure to check us out on our various social media accounts: