Just a minor update this time, we’ll talk about it in the Digimon/Lost in NewsLatelymon segment for Episode 146, I just thought I’d make a quick post about the latest update.
In order to make our Digimon Xros Wars coverage align better with the end of each of the three seasons in Digimon Xros Wars, we will be only covering two episodes (Episodes 29 and 30) in Episode 149 which is set to release on July 14th.
Similarly, for Episode 165, which is set to release on the 23rd of February 2019, we will be covering episodes 76, 77, 78, 79.
The current dates for each season’s start and finish for Digimon Xros Wars (as well as our summary episodes) is as follows:
- Episode 139, Start of Part 1 – Was released on the 24th of February
- Episode 149, End of Part 1 – Set to be released on the 14th of July
- Episode 150, Start of Part 2 – Set to be released on the 28th of July
- Episode 157, End of Part 2 – Set to be released on the 3rd of November
- Episode 158, Start of Part 3 – Set to be released on the 17th of November
- Episode 165, End of Part 3 – Set to be released on the 23rd of February 2019
- Episode 166, Overall Xros Wars Discussion – Set to be released on the 9th of March 2019
- Episode 167, Overall Digimon Discussion – Set to be released on the 23rd of March 2019
Obviously, all this is subject to change if anything comes up, this is just what we’re currently aiming for.
You can check out our release schedule here!
By spreading the word!